Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Elemental Wolf




I am the stellar wolf.
With eyes of amber,
Which hold fallen stars,
And that reflect the moon’s glow.

I am the Inferno wolf.
With my fiery heart,
That burns for a mate.
And the passion to run free.

I am the Aquatic wolf.
With my liquid movements,
That help calm my pack,
In times of confusion and pain.

I am the Wooded wolf.
With my pine needle fur,
That stands on end in fury,
When danger threatens my pack.

I am the Aero wolf.
With my bone chilling growls,
And my light hearted howls,
That reach even the heavens in the sky.

I am the Earthen wolf.
With my sand paper paws,
That help me grip,
And rip into the earth when I run.

I am the Elemental wolf.
Though I may seem strange,
With all my forms,
I am actually one.

With one heart,
One soul,
One desire,
I am the wolf.

*howls*

No comments:

Post a Comment