Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Illusions



Silver, a beauty in nature.
Resides the hidden ambitions.
Darkness, shrouded in silk.
Beauty masking despair.

Though magnificent in your appearance.
Brilliant, and appeasing...
It masks the pain inside.
Enclosing that which lurks...

Upsetting to the modern beliefs.
Outcast thoughts and memories.
However, you can still find relations.

For, I can relate to your thoughts.
Your actions and contemplations.
An outcast in your presence.
Do I deserve to stand before you?

Are we in enough similarities?
To say that we can relate.
Are outcasts strange, even to each other?
Tossed aside, You and I...

Shall we reside in exile?
Together...

An illusion to the world.
But, can I see through your disguise?
Incognito to everyone.
But, am I the lone exception?

I wish you could remove your mask.
To me if no one else.
For, we are the same creatures.
Silver, beautiful, illusions...

No comments:

Post a Comment