Friday, November 27, 2009


Some times I wonder.. what am I?
I look at the stars and feel very small,
just a tiny consciousness.
but if I were tall as a planet,
I would still be short in comparison to the universe.



I see a person twice my size,
and I feel weak and fragile.
but if I were strong and powerful,
I would still not be invincible.


I see a painting by the hand of a genius,
I feel inexperienced and ignorant.
but if I were the greatest artist alive,
it would not make me love what I do any more or less.


I see blood running from a wound of another,
and I feel a fearing chill deep within.
but if I walked this world with bravery,
it would not make things less dangerous.


I see a baby innocent and naive,
and I feel cynical and jaded.
but if I saw through untainted eyes all my life,
it would not make the world a better place.


I see a rain drop, tear of the sky.
and I feel ugly and unsightly.
but if I were as beautiful as rain,
it would not make me crystal clear inside.


There are children with tears.
mother's with bruises,
people worse off than dead.


I wonder if I am just lucky or if the world was cruel.
but even if the world was kind or if I were dying too.
there would still be suffering.

I weep all night, I live in nightmares,
I loose myself thinking of such things.
But even if I could right every wrong
if I could run faster,
or jump higher,
or be stronger,
it would not make me better or happier.


With what I have, I'll do what I can
and like what I do.












1 comment:

  1. Damn woman you ARE deep. I wish I could vacation in your head for awhile, no matter how tough you think it is, for me it would be a very magickal world full of deep emotions.
    I wish I had your gift to put it all in words, your thoughts are simply amazing!

    Hugs, kissess always

    ReplyDelete