Saturday, June 13, 2009

Profiling myself

As a Scorpio I find that the best description of me is that I symbolize death, rebirth, sex, evolution, degeneration and regeneration. What is buried deep inside of me needs to be brought to the light, or to have light brought to it. The three esoteric levels of manifestation are the Scorpion, the Phoenix and the Dove, representing strength of will, the power of transcendence, and transformation through self-knowledge and redemption. Softness in a world of sharp objects is confusion to the mind all the while tempting the depths of me.. The spirit concealed within my personality’s shadow can be released to shine.. Release these unconscious, repressed energies that are trapped. Bring them to consciousness only if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment